Milk is an essential component in our diet. It is most commonly used in beverages around the United States and Europe. That’s the reason why you will find large stores of dairy manufacturers in UAE, USA and UK. Animals and human beings produce milk to feed their younger ones until they’re ready for solid. We receive essential nutrition for our body like calcium and protein through milk.
Benefits of Milk
- Milk keeps our skin healthy as it provides vitamins that are essential for skin.
- Milk is an ideal source of calcium which is what you need for your teeth. It prevents cavities and tooth decay.
- One portion of the diet of kids should be dedicated to milk to keep their bones healthy and strong.
- Milk strengthens muscle because there are proteins in it.
- Studies prove that milk helps to reduce weight. People who drink milk daily will receive better results instead of those who do not prefer to drink milk.
- Many women suffer from PMS symptoms. According to researches, milk relaxes the body and reduce the negative effects that women experience during their menstrual cycle.
- Milk has the potential to fight many diseases such as cholesterol, blood pressure and heart diseases. New research shows that milk helps in reducing the risk of developing cancer. Besides, it also improves your eyesight.
Types of Milk
Cow Milk: It is the most popular type of milk. The milk is rich in proteins and low in fat. It has all the essential amino acids which our body needs. Besides, there are vitamins like B12 in it.
Almond Milk: This dairy-free milk is created by grinding and crunchy nuts. You can buy sweet and unsweetened almond milk from stores. Almond milk is rich in magnesium, selenium and vitamin E that makes your bones stronger and healthier. Besides, it provides antioxidants that help boost our immune system.
Oat Milk: Oat milk is originated in Sweden. The milk is getting popular in coffee shops nowadays. The milk has soluble fibres and beta-glucan which improves our immune system.
Hemp Milk: This milk is made of hemp seeds. The makers soak seeds in water initially and then ground them. After grounding the seeds, nut-flavoured milk is formed. Hemp milk is thicker than other types of milk.
Rice Milk: Rice milk is the most hypoallergic milk of all types. The dairy-free milk is made by using boiled rice, brown rice starch and brown rice syrup. Rice milk is rich in magnesium and low in fats.
So, these are a few important types of milk. Many of the mozzarella cheese suppliers use milk to prepare cream cheese and fresh creams.